BP307 .22 Caliber Powder Actuated Tool
The BP307 is engineered and designed as a low velocity, single shot .22 caliber tool used to install .300/8mm headed drive pins and 1/4″-20 threaded studs, up to 3” total length. This tool is the most easily operated and allows fast maintenance including easy repair in minutes.
• Track to floor Wood to concrete/steel
• Electrical fixture to concrete/ steel
• Conduit clip to concrete
• Commercial & residential construction
Order your items
Order your items 24/7, 365 days a year from our market leading ecommerce site. Need help? Ask one of our knowledgeable representatives a question today!
Suitable Base Materials
- Normal-weight concrete
- Concrete masonry
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Size: 13.19″
- Pin Type: .300″ /8mm head pin, 1/4″ – 20 threaded stud
- Pin Length: 1/2″ to 3″ total length
.22cal. neck down load – Brown, Green, Yellow, Red