Making Online Payments Easier
Allfasteners offers our customers the option to pay for their online orders using their existing credit account information.
With the existing credit account method, customers will now have the option to pay for their online order using their existing credit account, instead of using a standard payment method.
This time saving option will have you checking out faster - helping you get your orders sooner rather than later.
The existing credit account payment method also makes life easier when it comes to allocating/tracking finances across multiple orders.
How it Works
Placing an order using the existing credit account payment option is a fast and easy way to make online orders. Follow these simple steps and you'll successfully place an order using the existing credit account option*:
When you are ready to checkout on the Allfasteners website do the following:
- Click the cart logo in the upper right hand corner of the website, and choose "go to checkout."
- From here you have two options:
- Choose the shipping option that best suits your needs. Allfasteners offers shipping options to fit any timing need.
- When you reach the "payment method" selection click the "existing credit account" option.
- Input your account number and purchase order number into the appropriate boxes and continue o order summary for final review.
- Review your order and if everything is correct place the order.
Follow these simple steps and you'll have successfully placed an order using the existing credit account option.
*Note existing credit account payment options are only available to customers with credit accounts with Allfasteners. To obtain a credit account contact a sales representative to apply.
Need Help Connecting Your Credit Account?
If you need help connecting your credit account to an online order or to your user account contact one of our representatives by calling 888.859.6060 or by filling out the form below.