Order your items
Order your items 24/7, 365 days a year from our market leading ecommerce site. Need help? Ask one of our knowledgeable representatives a question today!
Why Jobber Bits Gold?
- Titanium Nitride Hard Ceramic Coating triples the cutting life
- High heat resistance
- Can be resharpened easily
- Greater cutting speed than carbon steel bits
- Convenient packaging
- Rigorous independent testing has proven that the gold series drills outperform other drills on the market by more than 30% - giving you more holes for your dollar in every single drill bit.
- Reduces labor cost per hole due to faster drilling
- HSS TiN (Gold) coated which increases the life of the drill
- 135o split point allows faster drilling and minimizes wandering
- 1/2” Shank
- Size Range 1/16” - 1/2” by 64ths
- Titanium Nitride (TiN) Coated
- 135° Split Point
- Fractional Sizes
- "This bit drilled 1800 holes in 1/4" steel non-stop. Still sharp and good as new. FYI we planed on using at least 12 bits on this project and used one and still good as new."
Ask About Our Jobber Bits
Have questions about these products and their applications? Feel free to get in touch with us. For the best quality jobber bits see Allfasteners, America’s place for All Things Fastenings.