Having Trouble with the AFGN40 or AFGN50 Nailer?
If you are experiencing issues with either the AFGN40 or AFGN50 nailers please review this troubleshooting guide, as it may save you time on repairs.
- Write down the serial number of the tool, incase tool repair is required.
- Is the battery fully charged?
- If not place on charge.
- Is the green light illuminated on the tool's handle?
- Have you replaced the gas fuel catridge?
- If not replace. If you need more fuel cells go here.
- Have you oiled inside the nailer mouth piece?
- Is the piston stuck in the mouth piece?
- If it is, using the allen wrench included in the case, push the piston back up and oiler the nailer mouth again.
- Turn the depth gauge down to a lower power setting.
If none of the above help fix your issue, please fill out the tool repair form below.