SAH-S Hex Head Concrete Screw-Anchor 316 Stainless Steel
The Hex Head Concrete Screw Anchor 316 Stainless Steel is a totally removable, heavy duty, rotation setting thread-forming anchor, ideal for either temporary or permanent anchoring into substrates such as concrete, brick, hollow brick or block. These anchors feature a dual hardened carbon tip fused to a 316 stainless body which allows easier install into concrete and superior corrosion resistance. These anchors are suitable for outdoor use including waste & water treatment plants, bridges, highways and coastal and marine areas.
Order your items
Order your items 24/7, 365 days a year from our market leading ecommerce site. Need help? Ask one of our knowledgeable representatives a question today!
Why Hex Head Concrete Screw-Anchor 316 Stainlesss Steel?
Concrete Screw-Anchors are a totally removable, medium duty, rotation setting, thread forming anchor, ideal for either temporary or permanent anchoring into substrates such as concrete, brick, hollow brick or block. The Concrete Screw-Anchor is particularly well suited to close-to-edge or close-to-anchor fixing as it does not expand and burst the surrounding substrate. Concrete Screw-Anchors have superior corrosion resistance and hardened tips to cut through tough concrete for a stronger hold.
- Zinc Clear Carbon Steel
- Hot Dip Galvanized Carbon Steel
- Bi-Metal 316 Stainless with Case Hardened Tip
- Quick installation with a drill and drive method using a hex socket, ratchet or a torque controlled impact wrench.
- Unlike chemical anchoring or sleeved anchors, Concrete Screw-Anchors can be removed with ease leaving the hole clear of debris.
- An increase in durability and reliability on installation of the Concrete Screw-Anchors, is a result of the dual-hardened body.
- The large self-tapping thread feature of this bolt is designed for fast advancing and high performance capacity as threads are formed in substrate material on installation.
Ask About Our Hex Head Concrete Screw-Anchor 316 Stainlesss Steel
Have questions about these products and their applications? Feel free to get in touch with us. For the best quality hex head concrete screw-anchors see Allfasteners, America’s place for All Things Fastenings.