DA-ZLP Lipped Drop-In Anchor Zinc
Lipped drop-in anchors are used in medium to heay duty applications in solid substrates such as concrete and stone. Drop-ins are frequently used for overhead applications, including hanging pipe, duct work, machinery, etc. These anchors are made of carbon steel and feature a lipped design for flush setting regardless of hole depth.
Click here to view the pipe weight chart.
Order your items
Order your items 24/7, 365 days a year from our market leading ecommerce site. Need help? Ask one of our knowledgeable representatives a question today!
Why Lipped Drop-In Anchors?
AllFasteners Lipped Dropin Anchors feature a lip for flush setting, regardless of hole depth. AF lipped dropin anchors work well for redundant applications in cracked concrete or single-point applications in uncracked concrete. Use the dropin setting tool for correct installation.
- Internally Threaded for Easy Bolt Removal and Service Work
- Lipped version installs flush for easy inspection and consistent embedment
- Standard dropin can be installed flush mounted or below the base material surface.
- Knurled body increases vibration resistance and prevents anchor from sliding out
- Coil thread option available for concrete formwork applications
Ask About Our Lipped Drop-In Anchors
Have questions about these products and their applications? Feel free to get in touch with us. For the best quality lipped drop-in anchors see Allfasteners, America’s place for All Things Fastenings.