Deep Hole Roughener Kit
With a carbide roughening head, nylon cleaning brushes, and flexible shaft, this Deep Hole Cleaning and Roughening System has a substantial impact on epoxy anchor performance in diamond cored holes. Improves performance for any epoxy anchor installation, and is a requirement for successful installation of the Allfasteners AF35LVE Low Viscosity Structural Epoxy.
Order your items
Order your items 24/7, 365 days a year from our market leading ecommerce site. Need help? Ask one of our knowledgeable representatives a question today!
Why Use A Deep Hole Roughener Kit?
|Hole Diameter||Roughener Head|
- Works in a range of hole sizes (2" - 2-3/4")
- Preps hole for increased bond strength of epoxy
- Flexible shaft
- Long lasting carbide tips & nylon brush
- Quick disconnect
- Heavy duty & operator friendly
- Includes 850 rpm Milwaukee TM drill
- Designed for diamond cored holes
- Roughener bit available in small size (1-1/2" - 2") & large size (2" - 2-3/4")
- Flex shaft available in three sizes: 14', 20' & 30'
- Milwaukee™ Drill
- Wire Brush
- Flex Shaft
- Roughener Bit
- Brush Quick Tip
- Pelican Storage™ Case
Rental options available from our Cleveland Branch. Find out more here.
Ask About Our Hole Roughener Kits
Have questions about these products and their applications? Feel free to get in touch with us. For the best quality tower products see Allfasteners subdivison, AF Tower.