NG2® M20 3/4" Shear Wrench
Tightens NexGen2™ bolts with up to 2-1/4" of thread protruding past nut. Delivers 672ft.lbs. of max torque for the most demanding applications. Handy tip lever for ejecting sheared tips. Weighs 17.2lbs. Standard 110v grounded plug. Also works with standard 3/4" F3125 tension control bolts.
Order your items
Order your items 24/7, 365 days a year from our market leading ecommerce site. Need help? Ask one of our knowledgeable representatives a question today!
Why Shear Wrench?
- Compact and lightweight yet powerful
- Handy tip lever for ejecting sheared tips
- Rubber bumper for tool body protection
- Delivers 672ft.lbs of max torque for the most demanding applications
- Tighten bolts with up to 2-1/4” of thread protruding past nut
- Weighs only 17.2 lbs.
- Heavy duty case
- Rental and purchase options available.
- Capacities (bolt drive): M20 3/4”
- No load speed of 20 rpm
- Maximum torque (ft.lbs./N·m) of 672 ft.lbs.
- Overall length of 9-3/16”
- Shipping weight of only 22 lbs.
- Tighten bolts with up to 4-1/4” of thread protruding past nut
- Use with AF Shear Wrench 9NG2-22
Ask About Our Shear Wrench
Have questions about these products and their applications? Feel free to get in touch with us. For the best quality shear wrench see Allfasteners, America’s place for All Things Fastenings.