Strut Channel 304 Stainless Steel
Strut channels support conduit, pipe, electrical and duct with long-lasting strength and durability. They are made from 304 stainless steel and are highly corrosive resistant which makes them suitable for outdoor use. These strut channels have short slots 9/16" x 1-1/8" and are 2" on center.
Order your items
Order your items 24/7, 365 days a year from our market leading ecommerce site. Need help? Ask one of our knowledgeable representatives a question today!
Why Strut Channels?
- Simple. quick installation
- Easy accurate cuts without additional measuring tools
- Customizable length per application requirements
- Clean, pre-galvanized finish can easily be painted
- High quality steel
- Rust resistant
- C-profile channel with slotted holes
- Laser etched measure marks (inches)
- Prominent measure mark every 6”
- Pre-galvanized steel as well as other finishes
- 10ft and 20ft in stock
- Available for special order in hot-dip galvanized, 304 & 316 stainless steel
Custom Cutting Options
Did you know, Allfasteners has the capability and machinery to cut threaded rod to custom lengths? Whether you need a fraction less than the standard sizes or a completely unique size, Allfasteners custom length cutting process can produce the unique pieces you need – no matter the finish, size or length.
Ask About Our Custom Cutting Process
Have questions about our custom cutting process? Feel free to read more about it here, or contact one of our knowledgable representatives with your questions by calling 888.859.6060 or via email.