Strut Channel 304 Stainless Steel
Strut channels support conduit, pipe, electrical and duct with long-lasting strength and durability. They are made from 304 stainless steel and are highly corrosive resistant which makes them suitable for outdoor use. These strut channels have short slots 9/16" x 1-1/8" and are 2" on center.
Order your items
Order your items 24/7, 365 days a year from our market leading ecommerce site. Need help? Ask one of our knowledgeable representatives a question today!
Why Strut Channels?
- Simple. quick installation
- Easy accurate cuts without additional measuring tools
- Customizable length per application requirements
- Clean, pre-galvanized finish can easily be painted
- High quality steel
- Rust resistant
- C-profile channel with slotted holes
- Laser etched measure marks (inches)
- Prominent measure mark every 6”
- Pre-galvanized steel as well as other finishes
- 10ft and 20ft in stock
- Available for special order in hot-dip galvanized, 304 & 316 stainless steel
Custom Cutting Options
Did you know, Allfasteners has the capability and machinery to cut threaded rod to custom lengths? Whether you need a fraction less than the standard sizes or a completely unique size, Allfasteners custom length cutting process can produce the unique pieces you need – no matter the finish, size or length.