AF® INOX Type 1 Cut Off Wheel
AF® Type 1 Cut Off Wheels are abrasive cutting wheels designed to be used with an angle grinder for cutting threaded rod, strut, angle, pipe and rebar. These cutting wheels work well with both ferrous and stainless materials.
The premium aluminum oxide grain enables these wheels to cut cooler and cleaner and last longer than other brands which cost 50% more. They are double external reinforced with high tensile strength fiberglass to ensure safety of the worker.
Order your items
Order your items 24/7, 365 days a year from our market leading ecommerce site. Need help? Ask one of our knowledgeable representatives a question today!
Why AF INOX Type 1 Cut Off Wheels
- Used to cut threaded rod, strut, angle, pipe & rebar
- Works well with standard grinders
- Fast cutting at less power
- Long life and great value
- Cuts cooler and cleaner
- Cuts without vibrations or burns
- Extra thin design
- Premium Aluminum Oxide grain
- Performs better than cut-off wheels that cost 50% more
- Double external reinforced with high tensile strength fiberglass
- 4-1/2” and 5” wheels available
- Available in type 1 (flat)
- Cuts steel and stainless steel
Allows for close quarter cutting, cutting on flatter planes and cutting flush.
- Ideal for applications such as:
- Cutting threaded rods protruding from floor
- Removing anchors used in pallet racking that has been moved
Ask About Our AF INOX Type 1 Cut Off Wheels
Have questions about these products and their applications? Feel free to get in touch with us. For the best quality cut off wheels see Allfasteners, America’s place for All Things Fastenings.