Drilit® self-drilling fasteners eliminate separate drilling and tapping operations for faster, more economical installations.
Durable, tough finish - doesn't come off during handling or repeated installs. Salt spray at 1000+ hours with no red rust per ASTM B117. Blue, Gray and White Stalgard® are ACQ compatible.
Starting at $5.25
- Eliminates separate drilling and tapping operations
- Fasteners coated with Stalgard® and Gray Stalgard® finish typically show no red rust or other base metal corrosion on significant surfaces after 1000 hours of 5% neutral salt spray exposure (per ASTM B117)
- Screws with EPDM Bonded Sealing washers are available in multiple sizes and configurations for applications requiring a weather-tight seal
- Fasteners coated with Gray Stalgard® are compatible with ACQ-treated lumber with retention levels no higher than .25 pcf
- Steel-to-steel connections
- Wood-to-steel connections
- Composite material-to-steel connections
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), ESR-3294
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), ESR-4367Code compliant with the International Building Code/International Residential Code: 2018 IBC/IRC, 2015 IBC/IRC, 2012 IBC/IRC, and 2009 IBC/IRC
- Tested in accordance with ICC-ES AC118 for use in Steel-to-Steel ConnectionsTested in accordance with ICC-ES AC500 for attaching Miscellaneous Building Materials to Steel