Flat Phillips Head Combo Sleeve Anchor Zinc
Rod Hanger Sleeve Anchor Zinc
Why Sleeve Anchors?
The AF Sleeve Anchor is available in multiple head styles for varied applications and a finished look.
- Door and window frame installations
- Masonry applications
- Electrical/Mechanical applications
- Mounting fixtures on walls
- General purpose anchoring
- Versatile – can be used for solid and hollow concrete or masonry applications
- Length ID stamped on visible end and on sleeve of each anchor
- Multiple head styles for multiple applications
- All steel component design
- Nominal drill diameter is the same as anchor diameter, allowing anchor to be installed after setting of fixture
- Sleeve has 360° contact area for even stress distribution
- Depth of holes can be over-drilled with no loss of load capacity
- Mechanical expansion action allows immediate load application
- Sleeve design keeps anchor centered in hole
- Preassembled anchor for immediate installation
Ask About Our Sleeve Anchors
Have questions about these products and their applications? Feel free to get in touch with us. For the best quality sleeve anchors see Allfasteners, America’s place for All Things Fastenings.