DA-Z Drop-In Anchor Zinc
Dropin anchors are used in medium to heay duty applications in solid substrates such as concrete and stone. Dropins are frequently used for overhead applications, including hanging pipe, duct work, machinery, etc. These anchors are made of carbon steel.
Click here to view the pipe weight chart.
Order your items
Order your items 24/7, 365 days a year from our market leading ecommerce site. Need help? Ask one of our knowledgeable representatives a question today!
Why Drop-In Anchors?
A flush internal threaded anchor, the dropin houses an internal plug which is held securely in place even when used in overhead applications.
- Internally Threaded for Easy Bolt Removal and Service Work
- Lipped version installs flush for easy inspection and consistent embedment
- Standard dropin can be installed flush mounted or below the base material surface.
- Knurled body increases vibration resistance and prevents anchor from sliding out
- Coil thread option available for concrete formwork applications
Ask About Our Drop-In Anchors
Have questions about these products and their applications? Feel free to get in touch with us. For the best quality drop-in anchors see Allfasteners, America’s place for All Things Fastenings.